- Daily exercise and play is best for dogs. They aren't meant to sit and watch TV or pine for TLC! Most behavior problems are caused when dogs aren't occupied physically or mentally. Many were bred for centuries to have a job, and that's what makes them happy and healthy!
- Many trainers suggest dogs be crated or have limited "roaming" of the house ("run" of the house means they are in charge of it!) Getting out for leash walks, games, and/or backyard romps are important for dogs during the day.
- Late afternoon potty breaks can relieve stress for you and your dog when meetings or traffic (or socializing!) go late.
- When you're out of town, your pets can do best in their familiar surroundings rather than being boarded or even "moving in" with strange people, pets and smells.
- As a pet sitter, I will keep to your routine, make sure everything is clean, the pets are eating, exercising and happy. I get them up in the morning and put them to bed at night per the plan we set up together.